Fall 2012 Advising Schedule and Information
NOTE: All appointments require to be scheduled minimum 24 hours in advance. We do not enforce any cancellation policy, but 24 hours academic courtesy cancellation is expected.
If not otherwise stated, ALL advising appointments should be scheduled online. If you do not know who your Faculty Adviser is, please contact:
Ellie Pierce (for undergraduate students)
Donna Deason (for graduate students)
To schedule an academic advising appointment with your Faculty Adviser, click here. If you do not know who your Faculty Adviser is, please contact Donna (426-4044 for MSW students) or Ellie (426-3106 for BSW students). If hours posted on the scheduler cannot accommodate you, contact your Faculty Adviser directly.
Field (Practicum) Advising
Field Advising is used by students currently in field needing to address problems or raise issues about any dimension of their field placement. To schedule a Field Advising appointment, click here.
For administrative advising, click here.
Appointments with Ellie are prescriptive counseling for Freshmen and Sophomores developing semester schedules whose core requirements will qualify for application to BSW candidacy. PLEASE include your student number when making appointments!
Appointments with Donna can provide general MSW program information and instruction in the MSW application process.
- To schedule an appointment, go to the online scheduling site.
- Choose the adviser from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- You will be directed to the page providing all of the open time slots available for that adviser.
- Choose the time you would like to meet.
- If you have never used our online scheduler before, fill in the required information on the right hand portion of the page. This will automatically register you for the appointment site. If you have used the scheduler before, simply log-in with your e-mail address and password you created initially.
- Confirm your appointment.
- The system will automatically generate an e-mail reminder when you make the appointment and send you an email the day before the scheduled time.
- To cancel an appointment, either click on the link included in the confirmation email or contact the BSU School of Social Work at 208-426-1568.