MPAA Student Organization
Department of Public Policy and Administration site
Check out NSPPAA’s (formerly known as NASPAA)
What could I earn if I get an MPA? NSPPAA (formerly known as NASPAA) updated June 2012
- New Graduate Student Deadlines (PDF document)
- Screenshots for Graduate Online Application for Graduation (PDF document)
- Academic Calendar
- Student Handbook Excerpts
- FYI…more info
Advising and Career Guidance
Every MPA student is assigned an advisor from the members of the MPA faculty. Students should not hesitate to contact their advisors at any time for career or program advice. In addition‚ if students have any general questions about the program or about career goals they should feel free to contact the Director of Graduate Studies‚ Professor Elizabeth Fredericksen‚ at email@example.com. Click here to contact the Boise State Career Center.
MPA Handouts (PDF format)
- About the MPA Program
- MPA Admission
- MPA Faculty
- Environmental Policy Emphasis
- State & Local Government Emphasis
- Financial Aid
- GRE (from Education Testing Service)
- MPA Alumni
- The Heinz School Review (HSR)
The Heinz School Review (HSR) is an on-line academic journal created and run by students at the H. John Heinz III School of Public Policy and Management at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh‚ PA.
HSR seeks to publish exceptional work with a functional focus. HSR highlights innovative solutions realized through the use of policy analysis‚ management‚ leadership‚ and information technology.
HSR is designed to be useful and accessible to busy practitioners in the public policy and management fields. HSR offers insightful articles‚ research and interviews available for download when you need them.
- The Law Library of Congress is pleased to announce the release of its newly designed web site (http://www.loc.gov/law). The web site includes information on a range of legal issues and research topics as well as our services and logistics of using the Reading Room. In addition to established products such as the Global Legal Information Network (GLIN)‚ Guide to Law Online and the Global Legal Monitor‚ new Law Library products are available as well. Highlights include:
Congressional Hearings Project: Full-text access to selected historical Congressional committee hearings on a variety of topics.
Foreign and International Law Guides: Provides a starting point for researching foreign, international, and comparative law with analysis and references to official printed and online resources.
Pakistan: Crisis in the Judiciary
Find information and analysis of the suspension and subsequent reinstatement of the Chief Justice of Pakistan.
We hope you will explore what we have to offer and look forward to presenting new information and products via this web site in the future.