Here you will find the specific requirements for the Environmental Studies minor from current and past catalog years. For example:
- If you started your education at Boise State University in the fall semester of 2008 you would follow the 2008/09 catalog year.
- If you started your education at Boise State Universtiy in the summer of 2008 you would follow the 2007/2008 catalog.
- If you started your education at Boise State University in the spring of 2009 you would follow the 2008/09 catalog.
Your Academic Advising Report (AAR) also correctly lists your catalog year [http://goo.gl/lmfuU]. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Chris Nichol.
- 2012/13: pg 149 http://boisestate.edu/registrar/catalogs/ug2012-2013/catalog.pdf
- 2011/12: pg 149 http://registrar.boisestate.edu/catalogs/ug2011-2012/catalog.pdf
- 2010/11: http://registrar.boisestate.edu/checksheets/2010-2011/env-studies-minor.pdf
- 2009/10: http://registrar.boisestate.edu/checksheets/2009-2010/env-studies-minor.pdf
- 2008/09: http://registrar.boisestate.edu/checksheets/2008-2009/academic/env-studies-minor.pdf
- 2007/08: http://registrar.boisestate.edu/checksheets/2007-2008/academic/env-studies-minor.pdf
- 2006/07: http://registrar.boisestate.edu/checksheets/2006-2007/academic/env-studies-minor.pdf